1. Chocolate milkshakes in Huonville.
2. Walking one of Tassie's best day walks with friends.
3. Eating salsa and drinking IPA on the edge of a mountain tarn in the last of the afternoon sunshine.
4. Watching the sun set on the longest day of the year.
5. Sleeping under the wide open sky and waking in the middle of the night to see the Milky Way.
6. Watching the sunrise, and feeling the warmth of it's rays whilst lazing about on our thermarests drinking cowboy coffee and poached eggs on pumpkin bread.