Sunday 3 January 2016

2016.

Here's a little list of goals for 2016. Let's hope that publishing it keeps me accountable.

  1. Write something down every day. Thoughts, goals, events, a song lyric, whatever. 

  2. Start a fabulous Honours project. Graduating with First Class Honours is on the 2017 list!

  3. Run 400km over the year. I know that doesn't sound like much but it'll be a hell of a lot more than I did in 2015! I'm going to log on my runs on MapMyRun and keep tabs on my progress that way. 

  4. Shop local. Specifically, aim to buy as little from the big supermarkets as I can (especially fresh produce). My frequent shopper card tells me that last year, I spent around $2800 at Woolworths; I hope to halve this in 2016. 

Wishing you all the very best for 2016. I hope it brings you everything you want and need and more!

Dee x.

Shades of hydrangea in my garden. 




No comments:

Post a Comment